I was eaten alive by a decision I was trying to make. Smack in the middle of it all, I discovered a powerful, step-by-step process for making decisions.
That was over 30 years ago. Now I am offering simple process to you.
Though deceptively simple, it has helped me calmly evaluate my options and make the best decisions of my life, ones that I have never regretted. I want to share the process with you in my book Making Decisions, now in its third edition.
In its pages I've spelled out a decision-making process in a simple workbook format so you can easily learn and apply the method. From it's pages you'll learn:
- Seven easy steps that you can reuse over and over again.
- A trick of using both the left and right sides of your brain.
- One possible source of your inner battle is and how to win it.
- How to arrange and prioritize your options in a progressively clearer way.
- How to find out which options are more important to you than others.
- The peace that comes from knowing you've made the right decision before and after you make it.